- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
because in English there is no good way to explain a very deep, often, platonic, love and understanding between two people of the same or opposite sex. The closest thing we have is best friend and that doesn’t dig deep enough for some people or explain the absolute love between people that has nothing to do with sexual or romantic desires.
I don’t want to fuck you or romance you, I want to love and understand you on such a deep level that sometimes its like we share the same mind. We’re drift compatible.
Hah; on the way home, I walked past a girl/lady with the perfect kegelface, and had to stop for a few seconds to get a better look because, before then, I didn’t believe that people could actually pull that off almost naturally/permanently…
…totally worth missing the train.